Just a few things to inform you of:
1. I've added a folder called 'Outdated Stuff' when a ref sheet or something has been updated and submitted to the group, I'll move the old one to this folder. This will keep our reference folder clean while still letting us look back at the past. xD
2. I'm thinking about setting up a sort of general role-play/chatroom here on da where we can all chill and get to know each other better. For example I like long walks on the beach and long stays underwater. I feel as though this will bring the group closer together which leads me into my next notice...
3. In the past role-plays have general flopped. Hard. I've experienced this not just with the Ax but with other species centered groups. My theory is that it's because the users aren't that familiar with each other and may even be intimidated so they back out. My goal is to eventually have an official Campaign role-play but I'm not that great at hosting so I'll need help. B;
4. With the update to the Ax, we need a new icon. I like being able to have different Ax in the banner, but it can easily get out of hand with the sheer number of Ax. Any suggestions? Perhaps I'll host it as a contest, idk.
I think that's all for now- oh wait no its not.
5. Ax'ranthael have an ability called 'blurring' which is sort of like a form of teleporting. They can blur to any place they've been before and this extends to other planets. So when thinking of characters or even clans don't be afraid to host them offworld, if trouble arises they can be notified through thought-speech (weird telepathy) and blur back home to help.
Btw, the mechanic for this blurring and thought-speech is that in my headuniversething everything lives and thrives off an energy that I've called Vitae (lol) so every living thing uses this energy and some are more involved in its use. Ax can project their thoughts to a Vitae cord that links to the one they want to contact. The same works for blurring, its hitch-hiking onto the cord and being pulled along.
wow, long ok i'm done.